Who we are?
We may need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations, for example to deliver any stock items to you. Consent In certain circumstances we will collect and process your data with your consent. We will only request data that is necessary for the service we are providing to you.
Interest In certain circumstances we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a reasonable way as part of the running of our business. We will send you email communications with any news, new services, new regulations within the relevant sectors and other information about Pro-Fit Bespoke Windows & Doors we think will be of interest to you. We will only process your data if it does not materially impact on your rights, freedom or interests. Furthermore, we will only send information that we believe is relevant to you and unlikely to cause you unwarranted distress or harm. We have a validation process to ensure we conform to the above.
In some cases we may use your information to send you a critical updated about new legislations. For example, if there is an important update to the British Standards that effect your site/building. As all products and services are concerned with fire prevention and life safety, we would contact you using the legal basis of life saving/vital interests to keep you informed.
We may collect information about you, when you:
• Register with us
• Enter into a contractual agreement
• Contact us by any means with a query or complaint
• Book an appointment with a representative, surveyor or installer
• Place an order or enquiry for products or services
• Supply us with goods or services
• Complete a supplier questionnaire
• Apply for a job with Pro-Fit Bespoke Windows & Doors
• Accept a role and/or commence employment with Pro-Fit Bespoke Windows & Doors
• We will only collect the information we require in order to provide you with the service(s) you require
• If you have a Pro-Fit Bespoke Windows & Doors account with us, we will collect yours or your tenants full names, email address, telephone and mobile numbers, postal address and site maps and details of required works.
• If you have purchased products from us, we will collect your full name, email address, telephone and mobile numbers, postal address and delivery details you supply to us.
• If you make a call to enquire, we may use your personal information to assist us in answering you query and to support in ongoing training and development.
• We may collect your social media username if you proactively interact with us to raise a query through those channels. For example, we might share your personal information with other departments if you raise a support request via social media.
• If you apply for a job with Pro-Fit Bespoke Windows & Doors we will collect details from your job application including your name, postal address, phone number and email address.
• When entering into a contract to supply Pro-Fit Bespoke Windows & Doors with goods and services we will collect your full name, email address, telephone and mobile number, postal address and the delivery details you have supplied to us.
• When entering into a contract to supply Pro-Fit Bespoke Windows & Doors with goods and services we will collect your full name, email address, telephone and mobile numbers, postal address and the delivery details you have supplied to us.
Sensitive personal data
Unless otherwise agreed with you, we will not collect any special categories of personal information about you.
• We will use your data to process any orders you place.
• We may need to pass your details on to a third party such as a courier service to supply or deliver the product you ordered direct to any sites.
• We may keep your details for a reasonable period afterwards in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as providing proof of delivery, warrantees or technical support.
• We will enter your data into our customer database so that our sales and technical support teams are aware of what you purchased and when, as well as any other contact you have had with us such as raising a query or complaint. They may use your data to provide you with any product support and technical information you require. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interest in providing you with the best possible services.
• Please be aware that if you choose not to share your personal data, we may not be able to provide some of the services or information you have asked for
• Where you have an existing relationship with Pro-Fit Bespoke Windows & Doors we may enter your data into our email marketing platform. So that we can send you communication by email or post with details of products, services, latest legislations and news that we believe will be of interest to you.
• We will monitor your response to marketing emails and may send these to our internal sales team who will use these details for telephone calls to ensure that you have all the information you need.
• We may use your details to get in touch for further information to support a press release or news story that we are writing about. For example we might need information about the installation date and project details.
• We may use your details to send you customer survey requests to help improve our services. These survey messages will not include any promotional content.
• We issue personal data to installers to enable site visits.
• Where you have applied for a job vacancy with us, we will enter your data into our recruitment tracker so that we can send you communications by email or post that we believe will be of interest to you and enable you to progress through our selection and recruitment process.
• We will use your data to send you communications which are required by law or which are necessary to inform you about changes to the services we provide or other information relating to your orders.
• This may include updated price lists, changes to our contact details or company closures due to training.
• These service messages will not contain any promotional content. We will only collect the personal data that we need in order to oversee the products and services we have agreed to provide with you or to send to you. Please be assured that we will not sell or rent your information to any third parties
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we will only keep it for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of the retention period, your data will be destroyed if it is no longer required for the lawful purpose(s) for which it was obtained. Examples of data retention periods: Recruitment – We will keep applicants’ information for a maximum period of 12 months from the point of filling the vacancy. Marketing – We will generally keep the information we use for marketing until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive such information from us. Where you have opted out of emails, we will keep a record of your request to opt out as this will ensure you cannot be sent unless you supply consent for this to change.
All the personal data we hold about you will be processed by our own staff based in the United Kingdom. Data may also be processed by a third part as follows: • We may share your data with third parties who undertake reference checks on our behalf. This will only be carried out with your explicit consent. • We may share your information with a third party for a specified service we do not offer. This will only be carried out with explicit consent. • We may share your data with trusted third parties such as couriers. We will always take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is processed securely and only provide the information that the third party requires to perform their specific services. If we stop using their services, any data held by them will be deleted.
Wherever you are located, your personal data may be stored on servers in the UK.
We will treat your personal data with the utmost care and take all reasonable steps to protect it. Access to your personal data is strictly controlled and limited to the most relevant users only. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and to ensure that they are completely secure and up to date.
The new GDPR regulations provide you with the right to request:
• Access to the personal data we hold for you. In most cases this will be provided free of charge.
• That we amend your personal data if it is incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
• That we stop any marketing activity such as email marketing after you withdraw your consent or unsubscribe. We will always comply with your request.
• That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing or other purposes where we are contacting you based on our legitimate interest. We will comply with your request unless we believe that we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue with that activity.
• That we erase all the data we hold for you. You can find our more about your rights on the ICO website (www.ico.org.uk). If you want to ever exercise their rights, you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at: Pro-Fit Bespoke Windows & Doors Ltd, 21 Brympton Trading Estate, Lynx West, Yeovil, BA20 2HP. If you are not satisfied with the way we process your personal data, you may lodge a complaint with ICO.
You can stop receiving direct emails by email or post at any time.